Update a patient's study status
Updating a patient's status helps study team members keep track of patients during the screening process and also lets the patient know how they are progressing. A patient will receive an email from PatientWing notifying them of their status change.
- Make sure you are logged in as a researcher or sponsor user.
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- Select the trial from your study list
- Open the "Management" section of the study menu on the left of the screen and select "Patients"
- Click the "Edit" button to open the patient details window.
- Click the blue "Move to Status" button and select the patient's new status.
- The status shown in the details window will update, then you can close the patient details window.
Patients will receive an email notifying them of their new status