Schedule an appointment
Scheduling trial appointments in PatientWing helps to keep patients and research teams on the same page about the next steps in the screening process. Patients also receive notifications when an appointment is scheduled and reminders 24 hours before the appointment which can help reduce appointment no-shows.
To schedule an appointment:
- You must be logged in as a site or sponsor level user who has access to update trial patients for a trial
- Navigate to either your patient dashboard or the patient dashboard for the study
- Select "Edit" to open the patient details window for a patient
- Select the "Appointments & Calls" menu option
- Click "Schedule Appointment or Call"
- Fill out the Appointment Details making sure to select Appointment as the type
- Once you have entered all of the information click the blue save button to create the appointment
Patients will receive email notifications about their appointments from PatientWing