Create a contact log
Contact logs are a tool that research teams can use to keep track of their contacts with trial patients. Unlike appointments, contact logs are not shared with the patient but they can be viewed by any user who has patient management permissions for that patient's trial.
To create a contact log:
- You must be logged in as a site or sponsor level user who has access to update trial patients
- Navigate to either your patient dashboard or the patient dashboard for the study
- Select "Edit" to open the patient details window for a patient
- Select "Notes & Contact Logs" from the top menu
- Navigate to the Contact Log tab
- Click "Add new contact log"
- Select the method of contact, add details, and the time and date of your contact with the patient
- Click the blue save button to add the contact log