Create a note
Notes are a tool that research teams can use to keep track of any relevant information about trial patients. Unlike appointments, notes are not shared with the patient but they can be viewed by any user who has patient management permissions for that patient's trial.
To add a note:
- You must be logged in as a site or sponsor level user who has access to update trial patients
- Navigate to either your patient dashboard or the patient dashboard for the study
- Select "Edit" to open the patient details window for a patient
- Select "Notes & Contact Logs" from the top menu
- Click "Add new note"
- Fill out the content of the new note
- Click the blue save button to create the note