Release Notes | February, 2nd 2018
We are improving PatientWing by fixing bugs and releasing new features every two weeks. Here's an account of what we've accomplished this month.
- Sites and Sponsor missing from some studies: fixed an error on site & sponsors details missing from study page
- Unresponsive system during sync job: fixed an issue during syncing with ClinicalTrials.gov that caused the system to go down
- Users are unable to update organization profile page: newly claimed organization users now have proper roles and can update organization profile page after claim approval
- New pre-screener questions caused an error: fixed an issue caused by adding new questions to the study pre-screener
- Campaign list from all sites was displayed for a site user: Fixed an issue and site users can now only see campaigns for their site
- Featured trial wasn't the first study on the list: Fixed an issue, any feature trials will now show up first on the study list on any organization page