Add Study Sites
While PatientWing automatically updates study site information for trials, there are some situations where a study sponsor may need to manually add in a study site into PatientWing.
How to add study sites to a trial:
- You must be logged in as a sponsor level user
- Navigate to your study dashboard and select the trial or navigate directly to the study page
- Open the "Manage" menu and select "Sites"
- Click the "Add New" button on the top right and select "Site"
- Type in the name of the site and select the correct study site from the drop down menu
- Select the status of the site
- Type in the address of the study site (This is the address that will appear on the map on the study page)
- Select the enabled checkbox to activate the study site (You can also add a study site that is not enabled if you plan to roll out that site in the future)
- Click the blue save button to add the study site.