Exporting Research Site Lists
PatientWing allows users to export a list of the research sites for a clinical trial. Users can only export a list of sites they have access to, so sponsor level users will be able to export a list of all the research sites for the trial while a site level user will only be able to export the information for the sites that they have been added to.
Export a site list:
- Make sure you are logged in as a researcher or sponsor user.
- Navigate to the trial overview page either through your dashboard or by navigating directly to the study page.
- Select the "Manage" tab in the menu and then select "Sites" to view the site list for that study
- Click on the "Export" button in the upper right of the window
- Select Sites from the drop down
- The report of the basic site information will then be downloaded to your computer as an Excel file
At PatientWing we are always looking to improve the trial management experience for our users, so please reach out to email@example.com if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our site exports.